- This event has passed.
Free 7-week Positive Discipline Parenting Course (Lynnwood)
July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Thursday, repeating until August 29, 2019
Positive Discipline 7-Week Series
Do you think raising kids today is a lot different than when you were a child or when your parents were children? Well, you’re right. Role models have changed since the 1950’s where children were often “seen but not heard.”
Positive Discipline effectiveness extends to any child from the “terrible twos” to a “defiant teen” so they can be supported in becoming respectful, cooperative, and responsible. This is an opportunity to practice for the skills necessary to feel more confident on the parenting arena.
- You find yourself doing a lot of talking and feel your children aren’t listening,
- Continue to deal with the same misbehavior over and over,
- Have concern that your children are out of control,
- Feel that parenting is too much work, or
- You are interested in putting an effective, practical parenting approach to work in your family
Positive Discipline will help you (among many other things):
- Create an atmosphere of cooperation and mutual respect in your home
- Minimize sibling rivalry
- Reduce power struggles (such as homework, screen time, chores, etc.)
- Understand the belief behind the behavior
- Help children achieve self-discipline and problem-solving skills
- Be more effective as a parent and have fun in the process
Date: Every Thursday from July 18 to August 29, 2019
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Location: Verdant Community Wellness Center – 4710 196th St SW Lynnwood, WA 98036
Space: Limited, pre-registration is required.
ATTENTION: CHILDCARE FOR CHILDREN 2 years up to 11 only
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: email@example.com or call 425-582-8600